1. On arrival at the selected venue:
- All attendees will complete a Consent Form which will be reviewed by the 1stCPR examiner onsite.
Attendee is to have a mask (and a pair of safety glasses, recommended but not compulsory) – to be worn at all times.
- Attendee is to have a mask (and a pair of safety glasses, recommended but not compulsory) – to be worn at all times.
- Attendee will have their Temperature taken upon entering the venue (If presenting with a temperature greater than 37,5C, the attendee will be sent home and will not be allowed to continue with the course for that day).
- Attendee will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering the venue, while using the equipment / material and before and after breaks etc. Sanitizer + Paper towel roll will be supplied by 1st CPR at each attendee’s station.
2. Every attendee will be allocated an area (at least 1 – 2 metres apart from other course attendees), which will have their own equipment and material required for training (These will be sealed and sanitized at a very high level.)
* Please do not share, loan, or use other attendees equipment/material. This does however limit the course participants to six (6) attendees at the 1stCPR Venue in Woodmead, Sandton.
3. Social distancing protocols should be undertaken at all times, including the avoidance of handshaking and maintaining a distance of 1 – 2 metres between each station.
4. Attendees are to bring and use their own pen(s)/note pads and any other required materials.
5. All classes will be limited to a maximum number of attendees relative to the size of the venue. (Limit of 6 course attendees at the 1stCPR Venue in Woodmead, Sandton).
6. All windows and doors will need to be kept open to allow for proper ventilation (Note: wear appropriate clothing – weather dependant).
7. All venues, floors and mats will be sanitised before and after each course. Additionally, we fog our selected venues at the end of each class.
8. All venues are to have individual attendee work stations pre-marked out with a minimum of 1 – 2 metres apart in all directions as well as an area sizable enough for the individual attendee to work with all required equipment/materials.
9. All bathrooms are to be supplied with self-dispensing soap and paper towel for all course participants to use.